09 March 2010

My little art wall...

Well! What do you know, nothing for a while, then three posts in a day... :)

My little art wall...

I have been collecting frames from charity shops and car boot sales for a few week, and have finally put a few up.

The centre mirror is one of my dad's finds, I love it, I love its size.
The one above the mirror, I found in a charity shop for the grand sum of 50 pence. Although you can't see it, it has an unusual curved glass. I painted most the other finds white apart from the golden one. I didn't know what to put in it, so for now it just has some postcards from Kew and White Stuff.

I would love to put up some original artwork eventually, for now the three prints were downloaded from Feed Your Soul. All three artists, Belinda Kemp, Nan Lawson and Sarah Golden sell on Etsy.

3 comments:

pennycones said...

Thank you for the link to Feed your Soul!!! That just made my day :)

x

artycho said...

Je souris! comme toi je récupère des cadres en charity shop et ais mis mon mari en quête de cadres! trop chouette ton accrochage à l'anglaise!

Ann Marie said...

how beautiful!! what a great idea!