23 April 2010

Let me take you on our little dog walk...

Let me take you on our little dog walk...

Glorious sunshine again today...

I finally remembered to take my camera... I have been meaning to take photos of this boat for ages, I love the greys and blue. I have walked past it a million times.

Jack was being his usual little darting self...

I never get tired of blossom - although I might be developing a serious obsession! Not to worry it's only a matter of time before it turns into cherries and berries, miam!

I stumbled upon this old Salcombe ice cream sign, which I will be taking home next time to put up in the garden... in fact I can't quite believe I didn't bring it home today, what was I thinking?!

Oh my goodness, it's already Friday and I still haven't shown you my new-old sewing machines. I will do my best to put that right this weekend.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend xx

5 comments:

RosaMarĂ­a said...

your photos are so great! love dog walks too! happy weekend!

emma lamb said...

lovely images Annabelle, i really love all the blues, greys and aquas next to the pretty blossom... isn't it great to have had all these beautiful blue skies lately!?
oh, and i really want to see more pics of your wee Jack, nay! i demand it... ;)
have a fabby weekend,
emma x

Annabelle said...

thank you RosaMarĂ­a! and a lovely weekend to you too!

thanks emma, isn't it great?! It's only a matter of time before I set up my sewing machine outside!
I'll ask little jack to make more of an appearance, I am sure he'll be chuffed :)
and a lovely sunny weekend to you and little spanner too x

Michaela Dawn said...

Girl, you need to come visit!!!!

http://seeyouinthewind.blogspot.com/2010/04/crisp-apples-anyone.html

{teheeeeee. I feel so darned sneaky:)))))


I adore you dear!

M

OneCraftyFox said...

Hello! Your blog is absolutely adorable, as is your Etsy shop :)

Hope you are having a fantastic week.