03 June 2010

And it's up...

I have calmed down a little bit now (only just), from my new levels of giddiness experienced yesterday after finally receiving *it*, the holly grail of studio happiness, my long awaited wallpaper arrived! (a little over dramatic here but I'm not the most patient of people)

and it's up!

It took me a little longer than it should to open it, partly because I couldn't get into the packaging with bare hands, and partly because of said new levels of excitement.

You've guessed it, I wasn't disappointed!
The colour is perfect! Who said green is a cold colour, no way josé! It's just perfectly perfect.

and it's up!

I wasn't going to wait any longer to put it up. I took Jack out for his walk to give me a chance to think about how I was going to attack the job... gathered my tools, changed the blade in the stanley knife - which I didn't use in the end, scissors are the way to go, got everything ready before getting started (unlike me).
I was a girl on a mission :)

and it's up!

It went in a treat :)))

A few more things to do... put some shelves up, new cabinet from my sis for my fabric, lampshade... and the studio will be finished.

and it's up!

Off to get on with some real work ;)

x

13 comments:

Kristy said...

G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s !!!!

Annabelle said...

Thanks Kristy!! :))) and thanks again for the link to the Ali Baba cave of vintage wallpaper ;) x

Tracy x said...

love, love, love it....
and your sweet dog :)
t x

emma lamb said...

oh Annabelle, it looks so fabulously gorgeous in all it's vintage glory! i too am quite smitten with it... ;)
green has always been a warm colour to me, i always associate it with hot summer days... :)
emma x

creativesqueblog said...

It's so cheerful! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration in your new craft room.

Annabelle said...

Thanks ladies! t makes me smile every time I come into the room! :)

pennycones said...

Ahhh so this is the wallpaper! It is absolutely lovely :D

I love green and I would also love some wallpaper but with little mucky hands and crayons, its just not the right time! Haha

x

celine said...

this paper is, indeed,gorgeous!

mo + me said...

Your pictures are wonderful - I love the wallpaper, the pillows, the chair! Happy colors and atmosphere!

Annabelle said...

glad it's not just me who likes it!!
thank you all for your lovely comments!
I promise I will show more of the room once I have got a few more things straightened out...
x

Lola Nova said...

Oh it's gorgeous! Well done you, super job on the hanging of it. It is perfect really, hooray!!!

Annabelle said...

awww thanks Lola, I'm amazed it hasn't peeled off the wall! I am a woman in love with her wall, so very sad!!

sam lamb said...

oh my goodness - that is the most wonderful wallpaper. your studio looks fantastic.