15 June 2010

No technicalities here...

I found out on Saturday I can get up early and actually enjoy it... even if it isn't to climb up a mountain or go on holiday; although I need A LOT of food to get me through the morning (adding to my money saving schemes: sleep longer = buy less food ;)

Encouraged by my wall of happy, I got working on something new, well... technically not new... I'd made some before... but let's not let technical technicalities spoil my new product announcement.

I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really know what to do with a girly handbag, on a day to day basis anyway. I have to have my hands free when out and about, plus you never know when some quick grabbing action may be required. That's why a messenger bag is so perfect for me. Being French, you may have thought a rucksack may have been more fitting... (just for the record, I also like my trousers long). But no, the messenger bag is the one for me, the perfect bag for thrifting.

So I got working...

love life messenger bag...

Happy with how my 'love life' bag turned out, I made another...

la basse-court messenger bag...

And then because I had a bit of spare time, since I'd got up so ridiculously early, I also made a little wall hanging of my Citröen 2CV design...

a little wall hanging...

PS: the bags are now up on my shelves, and the wall hanging will be soon.

PPS: Things have come to a stand still on the studio setup/re-furb front, as I desperately search for the right cupboard for storing my fabrics, but I'm hopeful that the right one is waiting to be rescued just around the corner...

2 comments:

virginia blue said...

beautiful bags. you just ooze talent!

Annabelle said...

Wow... thank you Virginia, that's quite a compliment! :))