14 November 2010

I dunnit!

I've only gone and dunnit, I've gone and built meself a proper online shop like!

Don't you just love the English language? I really can't do accents (try and read the above with a French accent, it's just not the same), but I luve it you know, it cracks me up! ;)

So there's my big news, in a northern kinda accent, I've launched my very own online shop... threeredapples.com!!

Of course I should have done it back in the summer, and of course I should have given myself much more time, but that would just be far too grown up and organised. Instead, in true student fashion (you never loose your student ways completely), I crammed it all in the shortest time possible, working non-stop until le petit matin on a few occasions.

There is still more work to be done (improve seo, accessibility, functionality, design, blah blah blah...). I am a bit annoyed that as an ex web designer, the design is what I spent the least amount of time on. That said, a pat on the back when a pat is due and all that!

To celebrate a big step for Three Red Apples, and to thank you lovely people for your support and lovely comments, which help no end when the chips are down, I am offering 20% off in my new shop using the voucher code FAB20 until next Sunday night (21st Nov).

I couldn't possibly launch without a few new hoops...

ma p'tite roulotte...
My little gypsy caravan - I will tell you more about this one soon...

clucking chickens

clucking chickens
I love my little chickens, so I decided to put them in the smaller 4" hoop.

keep it simple doily
A new version of my 'keep it simple' hoop.

ma dodoche est toujours sur la route :)

ma dodoche est toujours sur la route :)
A couple new 2CVs...

I love my bed...
And... (I can't believe I hadn't shown you this one before, I did it a while back, I'm such a bad blogger!), my new 'I love my bed' design.

x

11 comments:

home made gorgeous said...

Hi Annabelle, congratulations! I've just had a little browse and you have some really lovely stuff :) Sarah

celine said...

Ver well done! Il y a des drolement jolies choses dans ton petit magasin. Je reviendra comme dirait ma fille!

kelly said...

oh shopping! new shop congratulations to you...i will head over there as fast as my feet will go. i can already imagine it will be wonderful so well done in advance. now to make a gift list to put in my basket although i am sure i will want to buy things just for me! x p.s. how well i know that last-minute deadline scenario...story of my life and now way too old to use the student excuse : )

Little Green Doll said...

Wow! What a beautiful work! Your gypsy caravan is great! Have a nice week!

Heather said...

Yay! Woo hoo! And congrats to you again! I'm loving the new hoops, particularly the gypsy caravan. Can't wait to hear the story on that one ;)

andrea creates said...

congrats!off to check out your shop :)

kateepie said...

Well done you! Kxx

Lola Nova said...

Fantastic! Congratulations on your new shop, I am quite sure that it will be a great success!
I love all your hoops, especially the gypsy caravan!

pennycones said...

Congratulations clever lady :)

It really looks lovely!

xxx

Concha said...

I love your shop, Annabelle!!

Everything is in the right place, the illustrations are fantastic, there's nothing missing.

Did you design it yourself?

Annabelle said...

Wow thanks everyone, I'm overwhelmed!
I've read your lovely comments a million and one times :) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a message.
Giving you all a big bear hug! xx

Constança, Thanks so much my dear. I did :)
The design wasn't too bad, it's all the research behind that was hard work and time consuming (legal stuff, finding the right e-commerce software, changing it to my needs, hosting etc etc). I still have plenty left to do (seo, improve accessibility... does it even end?!), BUT it's all good! :)