16 February 2011

Blog love...




A huuuuuge thank you to the lovely Amanda at Itchin' Stitchin' who nominated me for the Liebster blog award. Thank you very much my dear!
(Hope no-one will mind my little logo redesign.)

The award is for crafty-blogs which have less than 300 readers. The idea is to encourage more visitors and discover bloggers & crafters. You know, spread the gospel! Something I am more than happy to do.
Amanda, and Viv (who passed the award onto her), added a little twist by picking crafters with an online shop. Really like that, two of my choices also run their own business. Here goes...

And the nominees are...

Drum roll...

In no particular order...

... (stringing it TV/Film award stylee. Okey doke, that'll do.)

1. The lovely Heather aka Bee Vintage Redux - who has a fab Etsy shop full of up-cycled goodness.

2. Raphaelle over at au coeur d'artycho - and no, it's not because she's French! But you'll know that when you pop over there. Also go and check out her Etsy shop.

3. Jo over at about Mo and me - Just because she's lovely, has some brilliant ideas, a lovely home, and I miss her ramblings.

You still here? Go go go...!

Thanks again Amanda, you're a star!

x

5 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Aw no thanks needed - I love your blog and shop :)

Annabelle said...

:))
(took me a while too, but I got there in the end!)
x

Amy Prior said...

I really like your blog and have passed on a ’stylish blog’ award to you :-)

artycho said...

oh Annabelle tu es adorable...je suis très touchée! xx Je tâcherais de faire passer le prix à mon retour de France.

Heather said...

Woot woot! Who doesn't like getting an award? Why, thank you so much, dear Annabelle! And congrats to you ;)