11 February 2011

Colour palette - doing it for me...

Colour palette - doing it for me...

Image credits: 1. Lindsay Jewell, 2. wood & wool stool, 3. {brooke} april two eighty, 4. DanielleT

I'm back from Scotland!
Loved it... even with the gale force wind, rain and snow lashing on us.
It's a wonderful place.
First Scottish winter climbing trip but definitely not the last, we're hooked.

I'm loving these colours right now. I've decided it's about time I made those cushions I promised myself...
There will be photos, sure to be sure. (uh... wrong place... never mind, the Irish accent's just as nice :)

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

Annabelle x

3 comments:

lou said...

Nice to have you back. I too am loving tangerine & teal at the moment.. or bluebell & satsuma? Anyway.... orange & blue.. it's nearly spring?! Lou x

Charlotte, Cottontails said...

Hello, lovely to meet you. (I just posted a comment - but not sure it went through?)

Anyway, just wanted to say I love the style of your creations - I am learning machine embroidery at the moment, and it's HARD!

Love Charlotte
x

Annabelle said...

Thanks Lou, good to be back! :)

Hello Charlotte, thank you very much!
Good luck with the freehand embroidery, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Annabelle x