The little something that was brewing over the weekend is nearly finished, and I can't wait to show you...! I am really quite excited about it, I do however I have to be patient - not my strong point as you may know, and show it to you mounted and properly finished.
I need to get the right size stretcher bars first, then battle with it a little (hmm... yes, that aforementioned lack of patience peeked through when I went for it without allowing much spare fabric around the picture for mounting, pfff...).
What I can show you, in the meantime, is another little experiment. I have been playing around with paint brushes, something I haven't done for a long, long time.
Although I like it, and it brings a smile on my face, I miss the fabric appliqués.
I think I found a happy middle with my latest 'little something', by using both side by side - you'll see :) I expect I will do the same with this design.