20 April 2011

Et bah dis donc...!

My sisters spoiled me rotten!!

Look at what they found for me in France on their thrifty adventures. Ah... they know me so well...
And to top it all, my sweet little 3 year old nephew wanted to give me my presents on their way back home from France to the UK, even though they were all shattered from traveling, so I got to see my twin nephews as well.

They witnessed a very giddy "tatie" to say the least!! (that's a "tata" mixed with an "auntie", not to be confused with tatty :)

Vintage fabrics...

Vintage fabrics...

Vintage fabrics...

Vintage fabrics.

Vintage plates...

Vintage plates...

Vintage plates...

Two new dessert plates which go perfectly with my Grandma's plates.

Vintage wallpaper...

Vintage wallpaper...

Vintage wallpaper...

Vintage wallpaper...

The most gorgeous vintage wallpaper.

Heaven...



Last, but not least :))

And that, my friends, is sisterly love!

Annabelle x

16 comments:

Allana said...

What lovely, thoughtful gifts :)

Mrs Biddle said...

Wow, what a amazing finds and what lovely tastes your sisters have.Am very envious of these fabrics and wall papers. Mrs B x

Lizzet said...

Beautiful! The fabrics and wallpaper are absolutely gorgeous!
Enjoy the wine :0)

Susan Potter said...

what a delightfully beautiful stash of goodies - so, so jealous :{

andrea creates said...

what wonderful treats!

emma lamb said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy... although I can't decide which is the yummyest... ;) x

Trisha Brink Design said...

Oh you lucky girlie! I can appreciat this as I have sisters who do this for me too...your sisters have GREAT taste! :D

Ionwen Charlesworth... said...

OoooooO how delishious are all of your treats. Ahhhhhhh it's great being a wee bit spoilt. That's what sisters are for hey. Enjoy finding some fab projects for the fabric. Weeeeeeeee! X

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

oooo that fabric and the wallpaper - gorgeous!! I'm an only child ..wanna share your sisters?

Tammi said...

Ooh what lovely vintage delights you have there :)
I brought some vintage sheets from the secondhand shop yesterday that are just divine.
x

sew obsessed said...

Wow the fabric looks amazing, so does the wallpaper and come to think of it so does the wine!
Enjoy :)

karuski said...

Oh, no I'm green of envy here LOL. Seriously, you have the sweetest sisters!
Happy Easter to you!

xx
minna

Otter Mei said...

I'm so jealous of the fabric and the wallpaper. I'm on the hunt for such stuff myself, and don't have near as much luck as you. But I shall keep at it. Meantime, enjoy it! And the lovely last thing on your list... ;)

Allana said...

*drool* french vintage sheets and such gorgeous presents! How lucky you are to have family that knows you so well :)

wood & wool stool said...

how sweet of them! lucky you ;)

Sandrine said...

Eh beh dis donc!!:)
C'est bien beau tout ca! :)Et j'imagine les belles choses que ca va devenir!
Enjoy Annabelle!
Sandrine x