18 June 2011

Easy like a birthday morning

Easy like a birthday morning...

Singing along to Adele, tunes...

Spending a little time on me, doing eye make-up, rare...

Trying my new tripod, with smiley eyes and head rocking, bliss...

Easy like a birthday morning...

A perfect birthday morning thanks to my man.
The tripod and Adele albums (not one but two :), his gift to me *smiles*

I also worked out it was my 11680th hot chocolate and toast breakfast. If it ain't chocolate, it ain't breakfast!

Easy like a birthday morning...

Now if it could only stop raining so I can ruin my lovely eye make-up to go camping wild on the moors...

Wishing you a morning as lovely as mine.

Annabelle x

8 comments:

georgiebee said...

What a beautiful post!!..Happy Birthday to you!!..wishing you a fabulous day. x

andrea creates said...

happy birthday!
these colors and photos are great-
i agree on the chocolate ;)

Sandrine said...

Joyeux Anniversaire Annabelle!!Away rain go away!! :)
xx

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Happy Birthday!!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Happy Birthday - looks like your celebrating in style :)

Jennifer Seales said...

Love the colours of your doilies! I'm so obsessed with anything peachy/corally. Happy birthday too :)

pennycones said...

Belated Birthday Wishes to you!!!!

I hope you had a lovely birthday.

Much love xxx

Simply Smith said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a great day! I just read about you in Fresh Style, and LOVED your stuff! Had to check you out! :)