10 June 2011

A source of much silliness...

I have had the most quiet of mornings, yawn, oh I did receive this in the post... No big deal really. Ade, as my witness, will tell you I did not clap my hands like a primary school kiddy, or do a ridiculous knees up dance, nor did my voice go up several pitches... no, no, no. It was quite a sedate affair.

First glossy mag feature!!!

LOOOK!!!!!! That's me, right there in a glossy magazine! And a GREAT one at that!
(I must add that Ade was just as frantically flicking through the pages, which made me even happier!).

There's a little feature on me in Fresh Style, a special publication by the publishers of Southern Lady Magazine from across the pond, AND editor Andrea Fanning used some of my hoops in her styling of a bedroom makeover!!

Oh my little heart...!

I had seen pdfs of the feature and bedroom makeover, but there's nothing like holding the magazine in your hands to make it real.

From being contacted a few months ago by editorial assistant Becky, to this is quite surreal! (Thanks Becky!)

First glossy mag feature!!!

The magazine is a great read from start to finish: features on some mighty ladies: Amy Butler, Ashley Ann Campbell and Heather Bailey, fabby projects for us DIYers, and much, much eye candy.
If you fancy getting your hands on a copy, you can order it here

x

19 comments:

pennycones said...

Absolutely love it :)

xxx

Wendy said...

Hey, Congratulations!! But what are you doing, feeding my magazine addiction like that??

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Congrats!!! This is most certainly something to do a little dance about for .. so bust out those dancing shoes :)

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!!

Sheila said...

That is awesome! I had seen on Ashley's blog that she was featured, and thought it looked like a great mag. Now even more, I wish we could get it here! Well done :)

sew obsessed said...

That's wonderful, how exciting!

Sandrine said...

Oh WOW!!!Bravo Annabelle!!Oui il y a bien de quoi dancer, chanter et feter ca!!
Le magazine a l'air super (moi qui essaye de reduire ma consommation de mags!), je vais voir si on peut le recevoir ici??
Bon weekend!
Sandrine x

Heather said...

Woo hoo! That is sooooo fabulous! Congrats you! And well deserved :)
xo

Annabelle said...

Eeeeek...!! The day after the day before and I am still beyond excitement :))
Thanks everyone for joining me in my silly dance :) mwah xx

vintagetown said...

How beautiful, and what a lovely magazine, well done!
vintagetown x

Mary Jane's TEAROOM said...

Congratulations Annabelle on your beautiful magazine feature....How exciting for you!...I have just found your blog from your link on Facebook....new follower!...x

emma lamb said...

Yay! Huge congratulations Miss Annabelle, much deserved... :)
It looks like a great wee mag too, I'm off to check it out!
Hope you're having a great weekend my lovely,
Emma, x

Erin said...

Just found you in Freshstyle magazine--congrats on the beautiful feature! I am your newest follower! :)

taylor said...

Love your work. I bought the magazine just because of your hoops. They are wonderful.

Blueberry Park said...

fantastic, Annabelle. Your work looks just beautiful in these pics

Patti said...

I just adore your work Annabelle.
Patti xxx

Joy said...

I bought the magazine and that's why I'm here! I like your fresh, fun, work.

Donna Lynn Grace said...

I enjoyed my copy of Fresh Style featuring your lovely work.Just lovely!

HeHe24 said...

I am the proud owner of one of your designs - 'i love my bed'. It is so special to me as I really DO love my bed. Love your blog, too! Congratulations on being Fresh Style. You certainly deserve it!