19 February 2012

A few custom orders...

Sharing a few custom orders made over he last few months... some of which I added to my little shelves.

 

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! Crafting, chilling or maybe making the most of the outdoors?

We had a bit of an 'adventure' yesterday... I love an adventure me (although it got a bit miserable at one point :)
We decided to go climbing to this lovely spot on the moors, a riverside crag in the woods. Once we got there, mother nature decided it wasn't to be, so we went for a walk in the rain instead. Not wanting to leave our climbing kit in the car we took it with us (rather heavy rucksacks!). Four hours later, after scrambling along the river, soaked to our undies, and with achy bodies and one tired dog, we got back to the car with smiles on our faces 'well... that was good training!'. We stopped at the butchers on the way home, got some lovely fillet steak, and spent the evening by the fire with yummy food and drink in our bellies.

Today the sun is shining of course :)

Annabelle x

12 comments:

Crafted by Carly said...

Loving the hopps!!! They're all adorable - I couldn't pick a favourite!
What an adventure! I think that all the best adventures end with some yummy food! ;-)
Carly
x

mary @ figwittage said...

I lOVE these! It's funny because I'm actually moving to Georgia in early March. Hello, Atlanta! :) I love your talent... will have to shop soon :)

Jacqui said...

Lovely hoops. I particularly like the vintage camera & gipsy caravan. Your walk sounds like some we have been on. The weather can be so changeable but that's part of the beauty. It's a nice feeling though to be back home in front of the fire.

Catherine Denton said...

You have such creativity with these hoops! LOVE the camera one. Have you ever done a typewriter?
Catherine Denton

Fiddly Fingers said...

My favourites are 'Le bain' and 'Gypsies at heart'. Although I had to look at them a few times in order to choose as they are all rather lovely!

Shelley in SC said...

Love these! Your work is so fun and full of personality!

Daniela said...

Annabelle, I am so happy I discovered your lovely blog... I am enjoying reading it and your creations are beautiful! Congratulations!

Trisha Brink Design said...

Annabelle, just wanted to come on over and congratulate you on your win over at Selina's blog. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I have been! Cheers to you....and I also wanted to say how much I always enjoy looking at your beautiful handiwork! :)
Cheers,
Trish
xx

Knit Witch said...

Love these hoops! Lucky recipients of your gifts.

Amy Prior said...

These are the sweetest and I'm sure gladly received! x

bohemiannie! art said...

These are JUST precious!

Arianna said...

Originals, I've seen these works on an Italian magazine ;) good week, Arianna