17 February 2012

A spot of sunshine...

Sunny pillows...

Two sunny pillow covers to brighten any grey day...
(also thrifted on my trip to France, hence the square shape - a goldmine it was, I tell ya!)

A little crochet garland...
(wondering if I should attempt a wee tutorial for this garland.
That would be a hoot, a tutorial by a 'that'll do' type rookie crocheter like me, ha! It was really simple mind... in fact so simple it may not even warrant a tutorial.
Let me know if anyone's interested...)

Hope you have a lovely sunny weekend...

Annabelle x

PS: Golly gosh, it looks like my blogging mojo has come back, that's four posts in as many days. Unheard of for me. I'm staying on my guards though, it's a slippery sucker :)

6 comments:

Crafted by Carly said...

Thank goodness you've found your blogging mojo!!! Hold on to it, please!!! :-)
Carly
x

silly old suitcase said...

Yes indeed, keep that blogging mojo going!...
I am a fan of your Etsy-shop already, now i discovered you have a blog too ;-)
pretty, pretty!

xx

latebloomerbuds said...

Haha, I was thinking the same thing when your post came through my email....she's baaaaack!!! Margie

Christen said...

So glad that you're blogging again. I would love a tutorial on the garland!

Little Green Studio said...

Darling garland! Would love a tut! Love that you got your blogging groove back!

Adie Andrews said...

These are so gorgeous and for sure can make you smile once you look at them in one of those rainy Gray days. Regards check in report london