03 April 2012

Homespun Style

Two posts in a day, how about that??!

A couple of weeks back, I was lucky enough to win a copy of Selina Lake's new book Homespun Style.

To say I was excited is a huge understatement! I already had my sight firmly set on it from seeing little snippets here and there before it was out (if you like flicking through the pages of bloggyland, you'll be sure to have come across it too). And this is someone who rarely gets excited about this kind of stuff, but you see I knew it would be right up my street. Boy, I wasn't disappointed when it arrived. There is something I like on every single page (and I'm a right fussy one).

If you like the homespun, vintage style this is real eye candy. (Photography by Debi Treloar, words by Joanna Simmons)

If you happen to be in London, Selina is hosting her Homespun book party & homespun market event on Friday 13th April, with many a lovely makers I'd very much like to meet. Definitely one not to miss! (although I may be :( )

You can find all the details of when, where & who on her Facebook event page (be sure to let her know if you come along), and get yourself a signed copy while you're at it :)

Annabelle x

9 comments:

SewCraftyFox said...

Oooh - I reviewed this book for the next issue of CrossStitcher - it's just lush. I do hope you can make it to the launch - I'll be there looking to have some homespun fun! Jen x

Jo said...

oooh I bought this book recently too, it is so pretty! The event sounds really good, there are so many times I wish I still lived in London! boo.
I like your blog, it is really pretty. Jo x

http://theperfecthidingplace.blogspot.co.uk/

thriftwood said...

I absolutely adore this book ... it's my bible! Have a lovely day xxx

Natalie said...

Hi, I'm not sure I've commented on your blog before (I read regularly!) but I just wanted to let you know about a little giveaway I'm having on my blog. Details can be found here: http://www.mostlyfabric.com/2012/07/the-one-month-200-follower-giveaway.html
Good luck xx

Hannah said...

Hi, I have awarded you the sunshine blog award, take a look at my blog to find out what it is :)http://handmadebyhannahblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

Linda Shields said...

Lovely blog you have. Delightful art you do, too! Just found you on Twitter.

Connie said...

Hi, are you still around and blogging? I had an anonymous comment send me here and I followed before I saw that you hadn't blog since April 2012. I hope that maybe you've got another site or something. This blog is wonderful.
I'm having a Give-A-Way on my blog for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. It's good anywhere in the world. Please come over and put our name in the hat. All you have to do is leave a comment and follow me back. I am excited to have found you, now I going to look at some of your past posts :)
Have a great day, Connie :)

Angélica D said...

HI i love your blog , you have a new follower from Chile
Angelica

Roberta Mendes said...

Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, hugs from Brazil.
Visit my blog - Tita Carré - free patterns crochet