03 April 2012

Well I never.. Part II

Alright, you may know, and I certainly know, I have done enough patting on the back to last me all year (thank you all very much for your lovely comments on my last post). Hmmm... well unfortunately for you I am not quite done :)

Thank you kindly to CrossStitcher magazine for a fab feature in this month's issue.

CrossSticher magazine

(Gosh that's my name, in a very very large font!)

I always get a bit jittery when a feature involves me waffling on... Ayayaïe, what on earth did I write... But since I had a couple of people tell me they enjoyed reading it it must be alright. Phew! (I haven't managed to read it all, only bits looking through my fingers. Ridiculous.)

Annabelle x

5 comments:

Elfcrafts said...

wow! That looks amazing. I haven't picked up my issue yet, but I look forward to reading it when I get it. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs Em x

The Savvy Crafter said...

Such a lovely feature, we are in awe of your beautiful work Annabelle!

Crafted by Carly said...

Congratulations, Annabelle! Your work is sooooo beautiful - you deserve all this success!!!
Carly
x

Fiddly Fingers said...

This book looks wonderful, very inspiring.

I was very pleased to receive the Versatile Blogger Award recently and now it gives me great pleasure to nominate you for this award!

To find out more about the Versatile Blogger Award have a look at the post of the same name over on my blog. Congratulations!

noreen said...

Congratulations! You've worked hard and deserve it.

Hooray Annabelle!